The NMR data processing software “Delta” has been updated into version 184.108.40.206.
This upgrade includes implementation of several improvements and BUG fixes as below.
Enhancement of baseline correction functions.
– enhancement of auto anchor function on interactive baseline correction
– removal of limitation for the number of anchor points
– additional algorisms for automatic baseline correction(Akima, Piecewise Linear, Polynomial, Trigonometric)
Enhancement of ruler related functions.
– font size, number format, color, background color, title on/off, title position, etc.
Enhancement of peak picking functions.
– enable peak picking under the threshold level
Enhancement of J-coupling analysis tool.
– Journal format creation for 13C and other nuclei spectrum
– Journal format setting on the tool GUI
Enhancement of temporary file handling.
– resolving ‘unintentionally saved data’ issue
Data conversion function enhancement
– An enhancement of convert function imports other vender’s data format.
Several BUGs were fixed.
Delta ｖ220.127.116.11 installer (Windows version)
Delta ｖ18.104.22.168 installer (Mac OS X version)
NMR Support READ ME
* The free trial version just comes with data processing.
* The free trial version cannot be used to control the spectrometer.